Dr. Harold Schiffman's address???

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:38:32 UTC 1996

> I need urgently Dr. Harold Schiffman's address at University of Pennsylvania.
> Both e-mail & postal addresses, please.

Prof. Schiffman's entry in The International Directory of South Asia
Scholars lists his contact at University of Washington as follows.
(He submitted his entry in summer of 1994. If anyone has a more
up-to-date contact for him, please let me know as well, so I can
update his entry. Thanks.  David Magier   magier at columbia.edu)

===========================

submitted: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 16:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

Harold (Hal) F. Schiffman
Professor of Tamil and Dravidian Linguistics
Adjunct Professor in Linguistics, Anthropology
University of Washington

Mailing Address:
        Dept. of Asian Languages DO-21
        University of Washington