Khajuraho et al.

l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Tue Feb 13 10:40:29 UTC 1996

Enrica Garzilli wrote:

>- I sincerely thank Lars Martin Fosse who has offered to move the
>Journal(s....both, I hope!) to Norway, in case of problems.

My term as a research fellow is soon up, I leave the University of Oslo, at
the beginning of June (but I will do my utmost to come back!) So even if I
personally would love to offer your journal(s) political asylum, you would
probably have to rely on another Scandinavian colleague. Nevertheless, I
wish good luck. Your homepage is beautiful!

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Lars Martin Fosse
Research Fellow