Indus Kohistan

r.l.schmidt at easteur-orient.uio.no r.l.schmidt at easteur-orient.uio.no
Thu Feb 8 10:42:08 UTC 1996

Dear Indology subscribers,

I have been working on the Shina language of Indus Kohistan in Pakistan
(grammatical analysis, lexicography, design of a writing system etc.).

Is there anyone else out there working on any topic concerned with Indus
Kohistan, or any of the adjacent regions?

Best regards,

Ruth Schmidt
Dept of East European and Oriental Studies
University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1030 Blindern
N-0315 Oslo, Norway
Phone: (47) 22 85 55 86