Skt dictionaries on-line

Thomas Malten Th.Malten at Uni-Koeln.DE
Mon Feb 5 08:57:23 UTC 1996

> I have just been away for a year, and off-line. But I have a fuzzy
> recollection that somebody was putting, or had put, Monier-Williams'
> Skt-Eng dict. on-line or on CD Rom. Is this kalpanaa, or did somebody
> really do it? If not, does someone out there know of any Skt-Eng
> dictionaries on line?
> Thanks
> Fred Smith
> School of Religion / Dept. of Asian Lang. & Lit.
> Univ. of Iowa

I am working on a digital version of Monier-Williams and Boehtlingk (p).
A preliminary online version of MW will be hopefully released this
summer.
-Thomas Malten
Institut fuer Indologie & Tamilistik, Pohligstr. 1, 50969 Koeln, Germany
Tel. 49-0221-470-5340, Fax 49-0221-470-5151, email th.malten at uni-koeln.de
gopher linus.informatik.uni-koeln.de; ftp://ftp.rrz.uni-koeln.de/institute/indologie
http://www.rrz.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/indologie/index.html