Parijata

Peter J. Claus pclaus at haywire.csuhayward.edu
Fri Dec 20 21:25:02 UTC 1996

Ah, yes. This is the Kannada reference I couldn't find when replying
myself to the earlier inquiry on Satyabhama.  It gives a number of
sources, including a classical Bengali rendition on which the various
Kannada and Telugu works probably rely (via Oriya sources).

Of course one has to read Kannada....

Thanks, Ganesan.

Peter Claus