Chinese/Indian 'pseudo-archaeological' find.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 16 12:29:24 UTC 1996

Hello all -

The following is a message that I had saved about two years ago from
the sci.archaeology newsgroup regarding the discovery of a hieroglyphic
disc in the mountains of Thibet.

I am not sure if INDOLOGY is a proper forum to send this to, but for lack
of other fora, I'll go ahead! I am interested to see if anyone knows, or
has heard, of this hieroglyphic disc and the findings about it which were
later published by a Chinese scientist involved in the project.

My interest is purely an inquisitive one, and not one that should
undermine my credibility, however small! :-P

Forwarded message follows.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey