request for info.

Royce Wiles Royce.Wiles at anu.edu.au
Fri Dec 6 06:03:00 UTC 1996

Off the top of my head I'd suggest checking the dictionary detailed below.
The Abhidhanarajendrakosa could also be worth checking. I'd look myself
but the library here has already closed for the weekend.

Jaina-laksanavali : Jaina paribhasika sabda-kosa = An
authentic and descriptive dictionary of Jaina philosophical terms /
sampadaka Balacandra Sastir. Dilli: Vira Seva Mandira, 1972-76. 3
volumes. [Second printing 1979 I think.]