Journal of Indian Philosophy & Reliigion

Allen Thrasher athr at loc.gov
Fri Dec 6 18:38:23 UTC 1996

Dear Mr. Chakrabarti:

Well, actually I am the only member of my department, so I can't notify
them.  However, I am requesting a sample issue via our Order division so
as to decide whether the Library of Congress should subscribe.

If you have not done so already, you might want to post an announcement on
the lists:

Indology <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
Sanskrit <sanskrit at cs.utah.edu>
Vyakaran <vyakaran at email.uni-kiel.de>