Sanskrit Computer Dictionary

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Tue Dec 3 06:54:47 UTC 1996

I am new to this list so let me give a short introduction of myself. My
name is Swami Vishvarupananda, and I am working on a long term project on
Shakta Philosophy, particularly Shriyantra and Shri Vidya. I am also
fascinated by Kashmir Shaivaism and its striking parallels to Shri Vidya.
I am also interested in the general study of Hindu Scriptures.

At present I would be happy if anyone could tell me where I can find a
computer dictionary for Sanskrit-English and possibly also
English-Sanskrit. I have found an online Sanskrit Dictionary at
http://reality.sgi.com/employees/atul/sanskrit/dict/search.html
but what I am really searching for is a dictionary I can install on my PC
(Pentium running Windows 95).
Thanks,

Swami Vishvarupananda
Omkarananda Ashram Himalays