MBh for sale

F. Smith fsmith at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 28 18:36:57 UTC 1996

Acting on behalf of a scholar not on this listserv, I wonder if anyone is
interested in purchasing a complete Poona Crit. ed. of Mahabharata, in
mint condition (I'm told) for $300 plus shipping charges. Similarly,
complete Hist. of Dharmasastra for $125 + shipping (postage or probably
UPS). This scholar has moved back to India and doesn't see any point in
re-exporting his MBh or HDhS. Please contact me and I will convey the
info to the owner, who is in America for about a month. The BORI price
for a crit. ed. is now about Rs. 8200, and Motilal is selling it for Rs.
11,000. I don't know the current price for HDhS.

Fred Smith
Univ. of Iowa