Email in Benares

Frank Snow fsnow at aa.net
Fri Apr 19 02:03:31 UTC 1996

I recommend an e-mail service called Axcess, which is owned by Business India. (like the magazine of the same name) I used it for most of the last 2 years when I was living in Maharashtra. I don't know if they have local Benares numbers, but I know that they are very popular in New Delhi.

Axcess is certainly cheaper, and from what I've heard lately, much more reliable than VSNL.

Frank Snow
fsnow at aa.net

If you have more questions, or if you would like me to find contact numbers, etc. for Axcess, you can e-mail me directly.