oriya instruction

Peter Gaeffke pgaeffke at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 17 21:02:34 UTC 1996

Since nobody reacted to the query about Oriya instruction I may give
the following lead:

the South Asian Department of the University of Heidelberg has worked for
years  on its Oriya project of which many publications appeared. Prof.
Kulke wrote the Oriya bibliography with contains many thousand  entries
among them also about grammar and instruction. I assume that there is
still knowledge about Oriya available in Heidelberg  or at least somebody
there may know  more to satisfy the question.

Peter Gaeffke