Hauschild on Atmastuti

thompson at handel.jlc.net thompson at handel.jlc.net
Wed Apr 3 00:25:39 UTC 1996

Dear members of Indology,
I am presently writing an article on RV Atmastutis and would like to
examine an article by R. Hauschild, "Das Selbstlob (Atmastuti) des Soma
berauschten Gottes Agni," which appeared in Asiatica, Festschrift F.
Weller, 1954.  I do not have access to good library resources, and hope
that one of you possesses the article and could easily forward a copy to
me.  I will gratefully send compensation for postage and copying, and
otherwise will gladly return the favor in any way possible. Also, other
bibliographic references to or discussion of RV Atmastutis would be
appreciated.
Sincerely,
George Thompson