fugitive book?

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Apr 1 18:35:23 UTC 1996

Dear David,
	Here are the bibliographic details for this publication:

	The Aryan Problem, [Papers presented at the Seminar on The Aryan
Problem held at Bangalore in July 1991]
	Organized by The Mythic Society, Bangalore, and The Bharatiya
Itihasa Sankalana Samiti, Pune
	Edited by S.B. Deo and Suryanath Kamath
	Published in 1993 by
	Dr. C.N. Parchure, Secretary, Bharatiya Itihasa Sankalana Samiti,
Maharashtra, 528/C Shaniwar Peth, Pune 411 030

	If you need any more details about the volume, let me know.  It
is sitting right in front of me.

	All the best,
				Madhav Deshpande