fugitive book?

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Mon Apr 1 15:17:01 UTC 1996

I have a library client who is desperately seeking a book cited by
Dilip Chakravarti (in his review of Parpola's "Deciphering the Indus
Script", in the JRAS third series, vol 5, pt. 3 p. 430) as:

The Aryan Problem ed. by S.B.Deo and S. Kamath, Pune 1993

Has anyone seen this book anywhere? I find no mention of it in any of
the standard bibliographic utilities, and cannot attempt to order a
copy without more detailed bibliographic information (e.g. publisher).
Advice anyone?

Many thanks.
David Magier