List: sci.astro.archaeo

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at shore.net
Fri Sep 29 11:14:51 UTC 1995

Dear Mr. Wagers,

Congratulations for your new prosed list!

[I have already tried in vain to write directly to you at
wagers at computer.net. ALso the finger on you did not work]

I am very interested in it.
I have been studying and publishing on Trika (also known as Kashmir
Shivaism) for over 15 years. That is a philosophical system of the 9th cent.
onwards that systematized and used in a new fashion also cosmogonical and
astrological theories of the time (borrowed from other systems and cultures such as
Buddhism, Babylonian astronomy, etc.).

I am also he Editor of the electronic International Journal of Tantric
Studies and its mailing list.
As you might know, Tantrism deals in large part with your subject.

Our address is:
ijts-list at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it

Our URL is:
http://www.shore.net/~india/ijts/

Therefore, I would like to become a member of this new list.
Please keep me informed on your new developments and let me know whether you need
any advertisment on my journal, links to your www page (if any), etc.

Sincerely Yours,

Dott. Enrica Garzilli
Harvard Law School