re my request of 19 september on a translation of Shankara's Giitaabhaasya

Leo Facq Leofacq at msn.com
Tue Sep 26 15:10:13 UTC 1995

We learnt from Europe's leading bookshop on Asean litterature Otto
Harrassowitz in Wiesbaden-Germany that A.G. Krishna Warner's book
(Ramakrishna Math, Madras 1983) is out of print and is no longer on the
second hand market. Could anyone put us in touch with a bookseller
(i.e.provide us with name and address on E-mail??) who would still stock it,
first or second hand? We have a rather urgent need for it.
Many thanks
ahead.
Leofacq