Gitabhasya of Shankara

clay at m-net.arbornet.org clay at m-net.arbornet.org
Tue Sep 19 16:14:16 UTC 1995

> Does any one have information on a translation in English, German or French
> of Shankara's Gitabhasya, preferably including the sanskrit tekst. The info
> we need is: Publisher's complete address and/or address we can loan it from.

The Bhagavad Gita,
with the commentary of
Sri Sankaracharya

Translated from the original Sanskrit into English
By,  Alladi Mahadeva Sastry

Samata Books Madras

Can be purchased from the Vedanta Book Center, 5423 S. Hyde Park Blvd.
Chicago. Ill. 60615 USA  (Sanskrit,English, Notes) print is well done!

Published for Samata Books, by V. Sadanand

10, Kamaraj Bhavan, 573, Mount Road
	Madras-600 006 INDIA

James H. Cuddeback, clay at m-net.arbornet.org