Memory and IndiaWorld Headlines

Francois Quiviger francois at sas.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 14:21:49 UTC 1995

Am I really the only one to receive Hindiaworld? I subscribed and have no
problem so far.

By the way, my warmest thanks to those who answered my query on Memory.

		Francois Quiviger
		Warburg Institute
		University of London

Date: 14 Sep 95 15:50:00 EDT
From: P.Friedlander at wellcome.ac.uk
Subject: Address of Bhasa vibhag Panjab

Hello List members
I am trying to get copies of catalogues of Panjabi manuscripts and have
found one published back in the early 60s and it gives (in Gurumukhi) the
following addresses as places to get more copies:

'Director General of the department of the Languages of the Panjab
Patiala'
and
'Controler Printing and stationary department Chandigarh'

Does anyone know fuller forms of these addresses?
Or know any information about other more recent catalogues of Panjabi MS?

Peter Friedlander