Bookstores in Madras?

levinesa at HUGSE1.HARVARD.EDU levinesa at HUGSE1.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Oct 17 03:19:16 UTC 1995

There is a terrific bookstore called //Giggles// which is nextdoor to the
Connemara Hotel on the main drag in Madras. If they don't carry what you
want, they will get it for you in a couple of hours. Sarah LeVine.