PUBLISHER OF NABANKER

Allen Thrasher athr at loc.gov
Thu Oct 12 21:54:08 UTC 1995

This is the Library of Congress online record of the title, without
diacritics or
publication data (because at that time it was given on the printed
catalog cards in the vernacular script only):

76-984292
PK1730 .36 .N933 N3 (Orien Ben)
Sanyal, Sulekha, 1930-
Nabankura
[1955]
282 p. 23 cm.

An examination of the book gets the following publisher, etc.:

Calcutta : Granthagara, 15/1/A Chandiwari St.
distributed by: National Book Agency, 12, Bankim Chatterjee St.

An examination of the current telephone book gives no entry for
Granthagara but confirms the address for National Book Agency, and adds
the postal zone Calcutta-73 and telephone 31-1432.

Allen W. Thrasher
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Library of Congress