Q: URL addresses

manu bhagavan bhagavam at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 5 23:51:37 UTC 1995

Dear Dr. Hueckstedt and other members of the Indology list:

The URLS you have posted below for ASNIC and SAGAR are both correct and
are both working.  I just checked both addresses, and they seem fine.

As I am not sure what the trouble is, I have forwarded this
message on to <kamal at asnic.utexas.edu>, the Asian Studies Internet
Coordinator at UT.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Manu Bhagavan
Editor-in-Chief, SAGAR: South Asia Graduate Research Journal