Rushdie and Classical Skt lit

aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 30 01:15:31 UTC 1995

I received the following message from <support at usa.pipeline.com> regarding
my 24 Nov message reproduced below: "Some messages that you have sent were
damaged in
transmission and were unable to be retrieved by the addressee. We kindly
request that you  re-transmit this message. "

Reproduced message:

In the context of the recent discussion regarding Rushdie's connection with
early Indian literature, note:

Vidyut Aklujkar. 1993. "Haroun and the Sea of Stories : Metamorphosis of an
old Metaphor   in Commonwealth Novel in English, Vol. 6 Numbers 1 & 2,
Spring  & Fall.  pp. 1-12. Bluefield State College, West Virginia.
[An earlier version of the paper was read at the 201st meeting of the
American Oriental Society at The University of California, Berkley, on
March 5, 1991. ]