Leonard van der Kuijp's query

aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Nov 29 21:48:39 UTC 1995

I recall coming across a manuscript, probably in the collection of the
Ganganath Jha Kendriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Allahabad, which carried the
title Vaakara.naala.mkaara or Mahaavyaakara.naala.mkaara and, on
examination, turned out to be a manuscript  of the ala.mkaara chapter in
the Bha.t.ti-kaavya or Raava.na-vadha. I was hoping to be able to have time
to find my notes on this. However, since I am in the midst of preparing for
a research and conference trip to India, I must at this time rest content
with reporting my recollection. I hope this helps you, Leonard. -- ashok
aklujkar