Atheism in Hinduism: help needed

Anand Venkt Raman A.Raman at massey.ac.nz
Wed Nov 22 22:41:10 UTC 1995

>Of course different people may define 'religion' differently and then can=20
>bring even such things as 'Marxism', 'Maoism' etc. under the concept of =20
>'religion'. But what is at issue is whether practices in China, India and in=

I don't know if other people receive the same format of messages, but
some of the messages I get have funny characters which show up as
"=20" on my terminal.  Is it possible to please configure your mail
software to insert hard returns or line breaks instead?  I am sure
that many other people on the list would be equally grateful.

Many thanks.

- &
--
Anand Venkt Raman                 Ph: +64-6-350-4186, 355-0062 (a/h)
Dept of Computer Science          Fx: +64-6-350-5611