SOFTWARE KEYBORD FOR DEVANAGARI

ORACLE at wl.aecl.ca ORACLE at wl.aecl.ca
Tue Nov 14 13:44:58 UTC 1995

Dear Jaroslav Strnad

	There is program called KEYMAN3.1 that is publically available from the
Summer Institute of Linguistics, Mexico which you can FTP and use to write
your own keyboard driver under Windows 3.1 and 3.11 with a very little effort.
I wrote one for Telugu in 8 hours. This software has a built in Keyboard driver
writing editor which lets you test the keyboard as you develop it.  It is the
best utility I have first hand experience with that is available in Public
Domain, and it works. This can be FTP-ed from Internet, although I don't readily
have their internet address. If you have difficulty in finding this address by
tomorrow, I will find lookup the adress myself and let you know tomorrow.

Regards,
Desikachary.