KAtantravyAkaraNa

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:16:16 UTC 1995

There is a book in Sanskrit by Janaki Prasad Dvivedi titled:
Kaatantra-VyaakaraNa-VimarSaH, published from Banaras.  This book refers
to a number of commentaries on Durga among many other works.  From what I
remember, some of these were published from Calcutta in Bengali
characters, and may be found in Calcutta libraries such as the Calcutta
Sanskrit College, Asiatic Society, and the Central Reference Library.
	Madhav Deshpande