Dravidians of Bharat vs Branch Dravidians

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Sat May 27 00:54:53 UTC 1995

Thanks Richard, some students of mine had done a class paper after the
incident and related the "origins" of the name Davidian in this way.
Isn;'t David in any case a Hebraic name? I never thought of relating
Branch to anything more than, say, Branch as in Division of IRS or INS.

Australians don't know how to pronounce Waco so we kept hearing "whacko",
though I doubt if there are related. Cheers