Seeking panel at Madison

treich at midway.uchicago.edu treich at midway.uchicago.edu
Sun May 21 18:10:36 UTC 1995

I am a graduate student at the University of Chicago, SAsian Languages and
Civ., currently writing a dissertation on the Mahabharata. I have submitted
a single paper for the comming South Asia conference at the University of
Wisconsin at Madison, but would naturally very much prefer to be part of a
panel which would draw an audiance knowledgable about and concerned with
issues related to my topic.

My paper could fit in with a variaty of panels on the Mahabharata or on the
"epics," but I would be even more pleased to join a panel concerned with
various aspects of textuality in South Asia.

For more details, contact: Tamar Reich  <treich at midway.uchicago.edu>

Thanks!
Tamar Reich