Theosophy and the Colonel

Aditya, The Hindu Skeptic a018967t at bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Fri May 12 01:16:34 UTC 1995

There is a very remarkable article in the Smithsonian Magazine (5/95) p.111
detailing the birth of theosophy and how such important figures as
Mahatama Gandhi and Dayanand (Founder of Arya Samaj) were duped into the
game played by Madam  Blavatsky.
It reminds me of the game played by Sai Baba who was finally caught red
handed by a TV cameraman.
I was waiting for some one else to discuss such an important issue but it
seems that it has missed the desired audience.
I wish I could post the entire article but it is too long for me to type.
Please get hold of the magazine and post your responses.

  Aditya Mishra          | The opinions expressed herein are absolutely *
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442   | not immutable and might have already changed *
Internet: aditya at gate.net| by time you read them due to the new evidence*
Prodigy:  TVDS96A        | or data that has come to my attention.       *