Worldreligions compared (;-)

Sid Harth BAKULA at delphi.com
Sun May 7 12:20:42 UTC 1995

On #01  1995-04-28 internetindology said to BAKULA

   > Stuff deleted...

   > World Religions Compared. (Enhanced list alphabetically arranged)

     > Americanism: Cut that shit out.*
     > Bahaaism: We believe in your shit too.*
     > Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?
     > Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it.
     > Confucianism: Confucias says: "Shit".
     > Christian Scientism: Shit only happens to us.*
     > Freemasonism: We wouldn't tell you where our shit is.
     > Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Rama ding ding.
     > Hinduism: This shit happened before.
     > Islam: If shit happens, take a hostage.
     > J. Krishnamurtiism: Leave that shit alone.*
     > Jehova's Witness: Shit is at your doorstep.*
     > Judaism: Why this shit always happen to me.
     > Mormanism: Shit, I can have as many wives as I want.*
     > Pentecostalism: Shit hit the roof.*
     > Protestantism: Shit won't happen, if I work harder.
     > Puritanism: Let's get the shit out of here.
     > Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.
     > Reformed Judaism: Shit jumped from the fire to a pan.*
     > Sikhism: Shoot the shit from the Golden Temple.*
     > Taoism: Shit happens.
     > Unitarianism: Potpourri of everybody's shit.*
     > Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
     > Zoroastrianism: Keep the shit burning.*

     Note: The asterick indicates the contribution of yours truly.

     As I was meditating on the Playboy centerfold, as usual, the shit hit
me. For the benefit of all and, especially, of honorable Ms. Elizabeth Hole,
whose sensitivities were tested by the original post, I am going to reveal
the true meaning of the word "shit". It is an acronym:

     SHIT: Spiritually Heightened Intellectual Trance.

     In the light of my revelation, please read the above, new and
improved, post again. I, always, talk about my shit; would you mind Ms.
Hole?
     Paraphrasing the now famous NRA slogan, "Guns don't kill, people do";
I would dare to say to honorable Ms. Hole 'Words don't mean, people do'.

   > Americanism: Cut that shit out.
   > I overheard my Vietnamese friend saying "Shit is good", he meant "Sid
   > is good".
   > Sid Harth
   > -*-

Sid Harth