World Sanskrit Conference mailing list

Dominik Wujastyk dom at uclblr.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Mar 31 03:01:31 UTC 1995

If you wish to get onto the mailing list for the next World Sanskrit
Conference, please drop a line to the organizer,

Dr Shivamurthy Swamiji,
Taralabalu Kendra,
3rd Main, 2nd Block,
R.T. Nagar,
Bangalore 560 032,
INDIA.

The conference is technically a bash for the International Association
of Sanskrit Studies (IASS), but I get the impression that not many
people who attend the conferences are members of the IASS.

The journal _Indologica Taurinensia_ is the official organ of the IASS
and in the past has published some papers given at the conference. But I
don't know if members get the journal free.

The IASS also has a Newsletter.  Again, I have no idea how to get this.

(I *am* a member!)

Does anyone know the answers to these questions?  Are any members of the
IASS council also members of INDOLOGY?

Dominik