adbhutasaagara

Yuri Ishii 40lad002 at keyaki.cc.u-tokai.ac.jp
Wed Mar 22 17:45:46 UTC 1995

Dear Members of Indology

This is to inquire about the whereabouts of the text
 " Adbhuta-Saagara of Ballaalasena"
(ed. by Murthidhar Jha,	Prabhakari & c., Banaras, 1905)

I'm a graduate student studying in ancient Indian omens and
portents.
Before, I let a librarian check up if any domestic and abroad
libraries owned that text, but I couldn't know any informations.

If you know the whereabouts of that text, I would be grateful to you
for letting me know a library or laboratory which possesses it.
I want to borrow that book by following the necessary procedures
through the library of my Univ.

Thank you for your assistance with me
					Yuri Ishii
					40lad002 at keyaki.cc.u-tokai.ac.jp