YOUTH FORUM 3/26/95

Arun Chandrakantan chandrak at UMDNJ.EDU
Sat Mar 18 03:04:08 UTC 1995

                   THE
             YOUTH STUDY GROUP
                    OF
        HINDU TEMPLE AND CULTURAL CENTER
             OF NEW JERSEY

                  PRESENTS:

Presents a forum on SUNDAY, MARCH 26TH, 1995 from 2:00 - 5:00 PM to discuss
issues pertaining to Indian youths today. This is a non-religious forum and
members of all religions are invited to attend. The topics are as follows:

1.  Success in Life Through Alternative Careers
   Indians who are active in the political field as well as other
   pursuits will speak about their experiences.

2.  Marriage and Dating
   This will be an open forum which is open for audience input and
   discussion.

3.  Forum on Indian Classical Music and Dance
   Speakers:
        1. Dr. Mihali Pandya on Bharatnatyam
             Dr. Pandya is well versed in the intricacies of
             Bharatnatyam and will give a presentation.

          Dr. M.G.Prasad on Indian Classical Music
             Dr. Prasad is a scholar in the area of Indian religion
             and culture and will give a presentation.

All topics will be briefly introduced and then thoroughly discussed.

DATE:        Sunday March 26th, 1995
TIME:        2PM - 5PM
WHERE:
   Hindu Temple and Cultural Society
   780 Old Farm Road,
   Bridgewater, NJ 08807
WHO:
   ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
   Youths (aged 16-23) are especially encouraged to attend.

DIRECTIONS:

FROM NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY:
    NJ Turnpike South to exit 14, to I-78 West. Take Exit 29 for I-287 North.
    Take Exit 18a for US 202/206 South. Go three miles. After passing AT&T
    building, turn right onto Old Farm Road. Temple is on the left.

FROM ROUTE 80:
     I-287 South to Exit 18 for Pluckemin. At stop sign, turn right and
follow
     jughandle U-turn to US 202/206 South. Cross four traffic lights. After
     passing At&T, Turn right onto Old Farm Road. Temple is on the left.

FROM SOUTH JERSEY:
      US 1 NORTH TO I-287 NORTH. Exit to US 22 West(exit on left). Go about
      three miles. Exit for US 202/206 North towards Netcong and follow sign
      to Pluckemin. Go about five miles. After passing Hoechst building and
      one traffic light, turn left on Old Farm Road. Temple is on the left.

   Temple Number is: 908-725-4477

CONTACT:
   Please contact for further information:
Chetan Seshadri        (908)297-0825       seshadri at eden.rutgers.edu