LOTUSES AND THE MOON

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:42:12 UTC 1995

Dominik,
	I have not personally seen the night-blooming lotuses, because
the places where I was out at night in Pune just did not happen to have
them.  However, I have seen the Nishigandha flowers.  There is also
another flower called Raat-RaaNi which blooms at night.  I have this
particular plant as a house-plant in our Ann Arbor home, and, yes, it
indeed blooms at night.
	Madhav