teaching of Sanskrit

Robin Kornman rkornman at pucc.Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 14 04:44:28 UTC 1995

I wrote a dissertation using a combination of Classical Western languages
and Asian languages. I have found it very difficult to market myself. But
that's no reason to stop trying. I feel that if you want to span East and
West, you should be willing to put up with a longer, harder job hunt than
ordinary scholars.