Wanted: Manuscripts and Rare books on Sri Lanka

Manisha Singal navrang at bev.net
Fri Jun 16 17:38:42 UTC 1995

Our company in India has published more than 60 books
on Sri Lanka on subjects ranging from Anthropology,
Art, Ayurveda, Buddhism, History, Literature, Politics,
and Sociology.

We are interested in publishing or reprinting more books.
Please send me the following details or direct me in the
right direction.

For Manuscripts:  A copy of the manuscript or a synopsis
of the manuscript stating the number of pages, number
of photographs (black & white and color), illiustrations,
maps, with a write-up about the author.  Our
company will respond in about 8-12 weeks.

For Rare Books:  the title, author, year of publication,
number of pages, illustrations, photographs, and price.
Our company will respond in about 3-4 weeks.

We can supply any Indian publications - see our addresses below.

Manisha

******
Navrang Inc.,  Post Box 10056,
Blacksburg, VA 24062-0056.
e-mail: navrang at bev.net, phone: (703) 961-2003
fax:     (703) 961-4007

INDIAN MAGAZINES AND BOOKS - any Indian publications
REGIONAL MAGAZINES - in many Indian languages
US BOOKS FOR CHILDREN - 50% off published prices

WWW at http://www.xmission.com/~seer/navrang/index.html
Anonymous ftp address: ftp.xmission.com/pub/users/s/seer/navrang