Tibetan TeX

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 16:11:29 UTC 1995

> I usually use the TeX System. I got the Tibetan-TeX from
> this Library. But this package has not various fonts. It
> has only 300dpi. I would like to get the Source Program of
> these fonts (maybe METAFONT). And then, are there Sources
> of this Tibetan Preprocessor ? If somebody knows about this,
> would you please tell me.

I am afraid that these Tibetan fonts were never created in METAFONT
format.  The PK files are direct translations from 300 dpi bitmaps
in another bitmap format.  :-(  Sorry.

The Free Software Foundation does have tools for converting bitmap
fonts into outline format, but doing this is a very non-trivial
task, and probably requires a unix workstation.

Dominik