IJTS WWW pages

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 13 11:15:35 UTC 1995

>                 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TANTRIC STUDIES
> > The home page on WWW is found at:
> http://arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it/~ijtslist/

Is anyone else having trouble with this URL or is it just me? Each
time I try, either the connection is refused by the server, or I do
connect but then it takes a very long time for the page to come in
(and many of the links seem to be dead ends). I suspect this is a very
slow server (or at least a low-bandwidth link to North America),
because I have had the exact same problems with the other journal on
the same server (Int'l Journal of Vedic Studies). Perhaps one or two
mirror sites (e.g. in North America) are needed?

David Magier