None

l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Fri Jun 9 11:50:48 UTC 1995

We are looking for a book by W. M. Callewaert: The Sarvagi of Gopaldas: a
17th century anthology of Bhakti literature, 1993. Our library service has
not been able to obtain a copy of this book from Arthur Probsthain in
London, and we would like to know if the book has really been published and
where we could get hold of it. Thanks to anybody who is able to help!

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Lars Martin Fosse
Research Fellow