Kaviraj on Aurobindo? (fwd)

Robert A. Hueckstedt hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu Jun 8 20:07:34 UTC 1995

I forwarded the request for an article by Kaviraj on Aurobindo to my
colleague here Klaus Klostermaier, who is not yet on indology.  Here's
his response.  He can be reached at kklostr at bldgarts.lan1.umanitoba.ca.

Robert A. Hueckstedt, Associate Professor of Indic Languages
Asian Studies Centre, 328 Fletcher Argue, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada email: hueckst at cc.umanitoba.ca
fax 1 204-275-5781 phones 1 204-474-8964, 1 204-488-4797

Bob,
     I ckecked all I have by Gopinath Kaviraj and could not find anything on
Aurobindo. However, there are three parts of his sadhudarsan evam satprasang
ofwhich I have only the third. These volumes contain brief articles on saints
and sages (some of them well-known, others little known) and it is possible
that the first two parts contain an article on Aurobindo. The articles are
fairly short.

     I have not been able as yet to get into the Indology internet list. If
you have time when you are here I would appreciate your help to get the con-
nection going.
     Greetings

                Klaus

 REPLY FROM: Klostermaier, Klaus Return-Path: <hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA>