Web page again

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 17:45:01 UTC 1995

A big thank you to those of you who have given me feedback on the
INDOLOGY web page.  It seems to have pleased everyone, which is nice.

For me it is a bit like a tar-baby, though, and I keep fiddling,
rearranging, and adding things.  It will probably settle down after a
few weeks, but at the moment its layout and content change fairly
often, though not very radically.  So keep checking.

If you have a URL you think should be included, let me know.  My aim is
to make the tree of INDOLOGY's other URL's have as steep a gradient as
possible.  That's not very clear is it.  What I mean is that as few URLs
should point to as many useful services as possible: the thing should
branch out sharply.

A known problem is that when retrieving John Smith's programs, the
browser tries (and fails) to execute them rather than downloading them
as text.  Or is this just an artefact of my browser?  Anyone?

Thanks again,

Dominik