WEB page

Aditya, the Hindu Skeptic aditya at mail-e1a.megaweb.com
Wed Jul 26 18:05:21 UTC 1995

I visited it today and  I find it very informative. I liked all the
links that you have put in. I even visited my alma mater, Univ of
Penn where Dr Gambhir has a whole set of  literature on some one
interested in learning Hindi. I could not find his email address
otherwise I would have written to him also.>
                          .oooO
Have a nice day            (  )   Oooo.
                             \_)   ) /
                                  (_/  http://pages.prodigy.com/FL/aditya
  Aditya Mishra          | The opinions expressed herein are absolutely *
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442   | not immutable and might have already changed *
Internet: aditya at gate.net| by time you read them due to the new evidence*
Prodigy:  TVDS96A        | or data that has come to my attention.       *