Jaiminiya Asvamedhikaparvan

james nye jnye at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 24 18:50:38 UTC 1995

  It appears the Library of Congress has two editions available on
microfiche.  Both should be available from the South Asia Microfilm
Project collection at the Center for Research Libraries.  One is
the Sanskrit text.  The other is the text with a Hindi comm.  Copies
of the OCLC records follow.

  In addition, the Sanskrit catalogs of the British Museum, India
Office, and National Library of India list at least 9 other 19th-
and early 20th-cent. editions.

James Nye

ACCESSION: 31711732
    TITLE: Atha Srimajjaiminiyasvamedhaparvaprarambhah
    PLACE: Kalyananagaryam :
PUBLISHER: "Laksmivenkatesvara" Mudranalaye,
     YEAR: 1932
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 111 [i.e. 222] p. ; 17 x 33 cm.
    NOTES: In Sanskrit.
           Master microform held by: DLC.
           On Asvamedha sacrifice; portion of Mahabharata.
           Microfiche. New Delhi : Library of Congress Office ; Washington,
           D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1994. 5
           microfiches.
ALT TITLE: Mahabharata. Asvamedhaparva. Jaiminiyasvamedhaparva.

ACCESSION: 31711729
    TITLE: Atha Srimajjaminiyasvamedhaparva bhasatika sametam pra
    PLACE: Kalyananagaryam :
PUBLISHER: "Laksmivenkatesvara" Mudranalaye,
     YEAR: 1932
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 1 v. (various pagings) ; 17 x 33 cm.
    NOTES: Hindi and Sanskrit.
           Master microform held by: DLC.
           On Asvamedha sacrifice, text with Hindi translation; portion of
           Mahabharata.
           Microfiche. New Delhi : Library of Congress Office ; Washington,
           D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1994. 12
           microfiches.
ALT TITLE: Mahabharata. Asvamedaparva. Jaiminiyasvamedhaparva. Hindi &
           Sanskrit.