Compact Monier Williams

Manisha Singal navrang at bev.net
Thu Jul 20 15:15:55 UTC 1995

On 7/20/95 +0600, Jim Hartzell wrote:

>Could someone provide me with the name, address, (phone and fax if
>you have it) and distributor (ideally) of the
>COMPACT edition of Monier-Williams' Sanskrit-English Dictionary?
>Thanks in advance
>Jim Hartzell

Monier Williams' Sanskrit English dictionary is also published in India.  It
is available as an Ordinary edition and as a Deluxe edition, 1333 pages.
The ordinary edition is $25 including airmail postage from India and the
Deluxe edition is $40 including air postage.  Delivery will be in about 4
weeks from payment (check or credit card - US funds only).

We can supply any books published in India and many Indian and American
magazines.  Please visit us on the Internet.

Manisha
Navrang Inc.,  Post Box 10056,
Blacksburg, VA 24062-0056.
e-mail: navrang at bev.net, phone: (540) 961-2003
fax:     (540) 961-4007

INDIAN MAGAZINES AND BOOKS - any Indian publications
REGIONAL MAGAZINES - in many Indian languages
US BOOKS FOR CHILDREN - 50% off published prices
AMERICAN MAGAZINES - at prices you won't believe

WWW at http://www.catalog.com/navrang