Learning sanskrit

kalyans at ix.netcom.com kalyans at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 4 04:33:25 UTC 1995

You may like to pass on the following information for
those interested in learning sanskrit:

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN LEARNING SANSKRIT

The following two organizations offer correspondence/
audio cassette-based courses:

1. Corresponde course
Hindu Seva Pratishthana
Girinagar, Bangalore 560 085, India
Tel. 011-91-80-661-3052

Duration of course: 2 years;
consists of 4 parts, each for 6 months
Minimum age: 16 years

Audio cassettes are also available.

2. Album of audio cassettes of sanskrit lessons for
beginners

Through the support provided by Sanskrit Education
Society, Madras 600018, an album of audio cassettes
and printed literature have been prepared for
beginners by and can be obtained from:

Mr. R. Sundaracharlu,
18 Narasimha Puram,
Mylapore, Madras 600004, India