indexes of periodicals

Dominik Wujastyk dom at uclblr.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Jan 30 13:46:30 UTC 1995

The following message from Raffaele Torella contains a very useful
suggestion.  It would require some effort from some INDOLOGY members for it
to work, but perhaps only those members who are involved with journals at an
editorial level would need to make this effort, and they might be glad of
the extra publicity for their publications.

Dominik