email addresses

Sagar S. Asia Graduate Journal sagrj at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 25 22:55:05 UTC 1995

I was wondering if anyone happened to have the email addresses of Sandria
Freitag and Ashutosh Varshney. Thanks for your help.
-Manu Bhagavan

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 18:51:30 CST
From: william j alspaugh <als1 at midway.uchicago.edu>
To: indology at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Glossary of Sanskrit from Indonesia

Our records show there is no 1961 issue of Vak; Issues 1-5 were issued
1951-1957, and no. 6 in 1964; the Preface by the authors Ensink and Van
Buitenen does not refer to any prior publication of this "Glossary of Sanskrit
from Indonesia." The Preface itself is dated 1961; 1964 is from the cover.  I
hope this info is helpful.  William Alspaugh, U. of Chicago Library

Bitnet:                   uclals1 at uchimvs1
Internet:         als1 at midway.uchicago.edu