Glossary of Sanskrit from Indonesia

Johannes B. Tuemmers ami0209 at rs1.rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Wed Jan 25 14:13:20 UTC 1995

L.M Fosse wrote:

> Sorry to bother you again:
>
> Through our library service I have tried to get a copy of an article by van
> Buitenen/J. Ensink: "Glossary of Sanskrit from Indonesia", which was
> published in the journal Vak in 1961 (Poona).

The Journal is called "VAk" and comes from: Poona: Deccan College
Post-graduate and Research Institute, 1951 -

Unfortunately, we only have nos. of 1951-54 and 1957. Sorry! If you need
sth. from these nos., please let me know...

with best wishes,
Johannes

-Johannes B. Tuemmers-
Institute of Indology and Tamil Studies, Pohligstr.1, 50969 Koeln, Germany
Tel. Ger-(0)221-4705344
Fax: 0221/4705151
email: ami0209 at rs1.rrz.uni-koeln.de