To Mr. Borowski

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at husc.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 14 14:41:14 UTC 1995

Dear Mr. Borowski,
I would like to say, just for the sake of clarity, that:
1) it is always possible to kick out or even to ban any person from any
list, net, etc. etc.; even legally.
2) there is something called "netiquette", a sort of ethical rules for
this kind of communication, that states e.g. that the newly arrived persons
should respect what was esatblished before them, even in terms of topics;
That they should wait and watch until they understand and adequate to teh
general atmosphere of the discussion, etc. etc.
These are simply considered basic rules of politeness; there are many
others, also unwritten, that belong to the vyavahara: everybody, generally
speaking, respects them, at least not to be excluded from the "market".

However, I think i understand what u are saying. There is a list that
might be interesting to u: Religion list, at Harvard. The editor is a
friend of mine, Dr. Tym Bryson. This is neither a suggestion nor an
advise: it is simply an information.

 Kind  regards

Sincerely Yours

Enrica Garzilli